12.06.2004

Outtamind (Outtasite)

WOW.

What a weekend for my football teams. On saturday the Dukes of JMU beat Furman after Raymond Hines scored a 1 yard TD on fourth down with .28 left on the clock. I immediately went crazy and called the undergrads, who were apparently running down Old South High St. naked. I miss college. JMU will play the Tribe of William & Mary on Friday night in a stadium that doesn't have lights. Good thing ESPN is bringing lights, otherwise it would be a tough game. Heading down to Richmond friday afternoon to meet up with friends and go cheer on the Dukes. Tickets might be sold out, I got one this morning though, I just hope it comes in time. The game will be broadcast on ESPN2, so be sure to watch it and cheer on the Dukes!

On Sunday Jedd and I met up and headed up to FedEx Field to see the Skin's play the NY Giants. I got tickets through work, and they were incredible. We had a great time, ate too much in the parking lot and got to watch the Skin's whoop up on the Giants. It was a good day to be at FedEx Field (unless you were wearing blue and red). That was the first game they've won that i've attended since Terry Robiskie was coaching, and it was the first division game i've seen them win.

I had a huge victory in the Gainesville Superstars fantasy league. I went up against Donovan McNabb, who had 5 touchdowns. Luckily my running back caught 3 of them. And Portis crushed!

The Duke Dog is still undefeated, and has clinched the online voting portion of the Capital One Bowl. Vote for the Duke Dog this week as he goes up against the hated Hokie Bird.

Another weekend or two like this would be fantastic.

-nick

"Look out
Here I come again
I'm bringing my friends
Okay, alright, okay alright!

Outta mind outta site
Outta mind outta si-ite
Outta mind outta si-i-i-ite"
Wilco - Outtamind(Outtasite)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Just wanted to say your blog is better than mine. Read it if you get the time, being bored at work and all. http://jerryfoutz.blogspot.com.

December 9, 2004 at 2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog makes me a better person.........i want you...

December 23, 2004 at 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is this the first time i've seen this site??? is that the game we heckled feagles? good times, my friend...good times!

January 7, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home